Central Office Location
Intergroup continues to post re-openings or venue changes as we know of them. If you know your home group meeting has moved or re-opened, please email the Intergroup Office ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or call 317-632-7864.
Updated Meeting Directories Are Here! Call to place your order.
Special Note: The Suburban North Club address is changing May 21st, 2022 to 16065 Prosperity Dr. Noblesville, IN.
Central Office is now open from 10:30 am – Noon on Intergroup Meeting Days.
7th Tradition Contributions
Contributions can also be made through Paypal on their secure site.
* Please add a message indicating the group/meeting association:
** If you have any questions, please contact Central Office.
** These accounts are NOT for “Little Green Can” contributions.
Monthly Intergroup Meeting
Sunday, June 12, 2022
This months meeting will be at the UAW Party Barn
2320 S Tibbs Avenue
Meeting starts at 9:30AM
Followed by the Annual Intergroup Picnic
S.O.S. Sheets Of Sobriety
Volunteers are needed.
Contact: Alison at email@example.com
Intergroup Volunteers at Central Office
Help answer calls & attend to Intergroup business.
Call 317-632-7864 if you can help.
Volunteer your group to take the message of AA into the treatment centers. Contact Julie D. at firstname.lastname@example.org
is a fellowship of people who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A. A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A. A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety. read more…
About Meeting Guide
Meeting Guide syncs with area, district, intergroup/central offices and international general service office websites, relaying meeting information from more than 400 A.A. service entities directly to the app. Over 100,000 weekly meetings are currently listed, and the information is refreshed twice daily.
Meeting Guide features
- Listing of both in-person and online meetings
- A default view that provides a list of meetings showing time, location and meeting name
- A meeting detail view that offers extra information such as meeting format and any notes provided by the group
- A search function to find meetings by location or keyword
- A daily quote feature lets users read from “Daily Reflections”
- Multiple access points that make finding local A.A. contact information easy
- A news feature with the latest from the General Service Office and Grapevine